Water Sports and Tanah Lot TourSeptember 4, 2017
Elephant Ride and Uluwatu TourSeptember 4, 2017
Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour is Combination Trip we Created to Enjoy 30 Minutes Elephant Ride and Visit Ubud Tourist Attraction
Bali Elephant Ride and Ubud Tour is a Bali Combination Tour package to enjoy riding an elephant at Bakas Elephant Parks and visit tourist destination in Ubud village. the combination of an elephant ride to visit the village of Ubud is an interesting combination tour, the tour aims to provide a different experience during a holiday in Bali. Tourism that will be visited during the combination ride elephants and ubud tour is to climb the elephant for 30 minutes at Bakas elephant park, and after that you will enjoy lunch at the elephant park, after the lunch the tour continues to the tourist attraction next namely ubud Tegenungan waterfall is waterfall tourism in Ubud area, and visit Ubud Monkey Forest is small forest lies at center of ubud village by dwell some group monkeys and beautiful temple inside the forest and visiting Ubud palace is Traditional house of Ubud King long time ago, and the last we visit Ubud Market is traditional market in Ubud village. below is the short description places of interest you will visit during this exciting Bali Elephant Rce and Ubud Village Tour.
Bakas Elephant Ride Tour
The first adventure begins with an elephant ride at Bakas village with duration of 30 minutes, enjoy the natural scenery while you sit back on the elephant, the experience will not be forgotten for a day filled holiday with family or friends. Some rare experience by allowed you riding an elephant in the islands of paradise
Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall
tegenungan waterfall is a waterfall in the Ubud area newly used as tourist attraction, is very beautiful waterfall with clear water and you can swim in these waterfalls. in addition to beautiful waterfalls, natural scenery around is also very beautiful. If you want to swim here, please bring a towel, because we do not provide towels.
Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Monkey Forest is a tourist attraction in the area of Ubud, tourism is very popular among the tourists, ubud monkey forest is a small forest inhabited by monkeys and there are several temples in it. This place also know as wisata mandala wanara wana sanctuary, with green tree and cool atmosphere make this place is worth to visit.
Ubud Royal Palace
Ubud palace is the home of ancient king of Ubud long time ago, Ubud palace also called with name puri saren, the palace is beautiful with traditional Balinese architecture design, location ubud palace is located in the center of downtown and adjacent to the Ubud market. This palace become tourist destination worth to visit during travelling to ubud village.
Ubud market is the largest market in the village of Ubud, the location is in front of the Ubud palace, this market as a traditional market by selling various living necessities and souvenirs, this market divided in two bulding, one for the market for traditional local and other one is for the market souvenirs for foreign guests.
Tour Itinerary :
- 09.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.30 – Enjoy 30 Minutes Bali Elephant Ride at Bakas Elephant Parks
- 11.30 – Lunch at Bakas Elephant Parks
- 13.30 – Visit Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall
- 15.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 16.00 – Visit Ubud Palace
- 16.30 – Visit Ubud Amrket
- 17.30 – Back to Hotel
- 19.00 – Arrive at Hotel
Tour Include :
- Comfortable Private Car with Good A/C
- English Speaking Driver
- 30 Minutes Elephant Ride at Bakas Elephant Parks
- Lunch Buffet Indonesian Food at Bakas Elephant Parks
- Entrance Ticket
- Mineral Water
Tour Condition :
- All price is net, include tax already
- Tour will be assist by English Speaking Driver
- Tour Guide with any language is available with Additional charge IDR 175.000 / tour, contact us if you want to request tour guide during the tour
- Use the tour inquiry form to send us inquiry or you can contact directly via email / call / whatsapp / viber
Terms Payment :
- Payment is cash payment on the day itself with our tour driver upon pick up, payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- No hidden charge and no need deposit